Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Ouuu...Subaru!

You remember how we're looking at vehicles??

Well yesterday, not only did I get to see Whitney (I've missed you!), but she also came with me on my final test drive of...Subaru's!

I drove an Impreza, Crosstrek, Outback, and 2 Foresters. 

Why 2 Foresters?
Well because one was Turbo, meaning it was ridiculously speedy and awesome (and expensive...).

I liked the Impreza, but it was a little small for my likings. 
Crosstrek was better. 
Outback...not a big fan. 
Forester...was fun :) Nice and spacious. 

I really enjoyed it!

Anyone know much about Subaru? 
They seem like a good, reliable brand that holds their value well. 

I appreciate all the advice and opinions I've gotten so far...
Anyone have anything else to add?
Any more thoughts?

Thanks again!

Love you too. 

xo T

P.S. I bathed my kittens today so now they smell like coconut delight and are extra soft and fluffy :3


No comments:

Post a Comment