Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The chosen one!

As most of you know, I've been looking at and test driving some vehicles to find my new snazzy car (well...vehicle, not necessarily car).

And the moment has arrived. Yes, I have chosen!

Any guesses?

Here's one hint...

It's a Subaru!




The Subaru Forester is the winner! Yay!
And I got to pick it up last night ^^




So pretty :3
When I picked it up, it only had 11 km on it. Seems so crazy to me!
This is where I was sitting at today...




I've driven basically any old vehicle  my whole life, so it's very exciting to have my own (with Scott) brand new vehicle!

As I drove away from the dealership, I was scared...
What if someone crashes into my beautiful new car?!
It's so perfect right now!

When it came down to making a decision, they're all beautiful cars. I looked into safety ratings and reviews and in the end, Subaru was just my favourite! It had better visibility than most of the others, pretty reliable reviews, and good safety ratings. 

Plus, I just love it!

Happy Trudy :D!



Be excited for me!

Love you too. 

xo T

PS. I'm not a huge fan of the new car smell....but I love it anyways, because I have a new car? :D

4 comments: