Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day After Thanksgiving

Oh hey there! Happy day after Thanksgiving!

Sunday/Monday I ended up visiting Scott on the rig, which was nice. And to add to that nice-ness, Scott's parents and sister came out on Monday as well to bring some Thanksgiving dinner leftovers - yay! It was good to see them again, and it was also most delicious ;)
The only thing better than one Thanksgiving dinner is two :D
It was worth having those two food comas...

Although I did miss the little fuzz balls while I was gone...



I made sure I snuggled them up real good when I got home :)

Do you remember my last incident with no contacts in the shower? Well a similar thing happened at the rig...
Again, no contacts and I was washing my face. I managed to get through the washing part just fine, and then it was time to moisturize... I grabbed what I thought was Scott's moisturizer and slathered it all over my face. After it was on, it didn't take long to realize that it definitely was not moisturizer...it was after shave... -.-
In my defence, the containers looked very similar...

Well, it was a fun weekend, although I didn't get as much done as I wanted to...but things happen sometimes. 

Today it's back to yoga and then to school. Let's go day!

How was your Thanksgiving??
Did you get 2 dinners? Or at least some leftovers??

Love you too. 

xo T

No comments:

Post a Comment