Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happy October!

Jeez... It's October.
I love October!
With October comes my birthday and also Nani's. Speaking of which, Happy Birthday Nani! :D

Another thing I used to love...Halloween! Getting dressed up, and then running around collecting all the free candy!
Hey, Trudy's like their candy sometimes...

So I don't know if you've noticed, but it's getting pretty Fall-y out there!
Trees are starting to look naked, the air is getting cooler and the heated seats in my vehicle are definitely getting lots of useage! ;3

I'm actually not even minding the Fall - it's nice to get cozied up sometimes! Though I will say, it's generally nicer to be cozied up at home ;)

What I'm not looking forward to, is slippery roads. That's just no fun at all...
But it's coming people! It'll be here before we know it. D;

What do you think of the Fall?

Love you too.

xo T


No comments:

Post a Comment