Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Kickoff!

I know, I know...I haven't been doing my usual blogging every day in December, but I've been trying to at least get the couple weeks before Christmas in.
To help motivate me and keep things nice and Christmas-y (and potentially providing a little amusement) I'll be doing my regular 12 days of Christmas!
{2011} {2012}
Crazy that there's only 12 days left until Christmas... *.*

As you may or may not remember, my 12 days of Christmas are pretty random. They're just things I have on my mind, things I'm looking forward to this Christmas or just simply things I like!

But here goes!
On the first day of Christmas a Trudy gave to you, a small fiber optic tree.


(the first person to spot Bruce and leave a comment gets a BONUS entry into the giveaway!)


One day, Scott and I will get a big tree, but for now...this little guy is nice :)
Except for when Bruce is trying to knock it over...but that's Bruce's fault, not the little tree's!

Along with the 12 days of Christmas, I'll also be posting a Christmas song each day. Not necessarily my favorites...but lets be honest, I basically love most Christmas music regardless ;)

Perhaps we can make a competition of it!
Who sings it better?
Today's song...Last Christmas.

Here we have Wham's version... (a classic)



And I can't embed it, but here's Cascada's more modern pop take...

What do you think??

Love you too.

xo T

PS. Have you seen our graham cracker houses yet??

PPS. Only 2 days left for the Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment