Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Eve!

Christmas Eve is here!
Only 1 day left until Christmas!

I should hope we're all ready by now ;)

Today, we head down to Lethbridge.
Although we no longer act out the Nativity (old memory here), we'll go see the live Nativity Pageant.
I guess we're lucky it's not too cold this year!
I don't know for sure, but I think we're sticking with tradition this year and ordering Chinese Food! YAY!
I'm pretty sure it was 2 Christmases ago that I had it last!

Other than that, I believe we'll just be relaxing and spending time together!

What's on your Christmas agenda?

My pick for number 12 is pretty well tradition now.

On the twelfth day of Christmas a Trudy gave to you, time with friends and family, eleven hours of relaxing, ten cozy jammies, nine hot bevies, eight festive goodies, endless heaps of snow, six Christmas songs, fiiive strriiiiiiinnnnggs of liiiiiggggghhhts, four candy canes, three snuggly blankies, two fuzzy kittens, and a small fiber optic treeeeee. 

I don't know about you, but my favorite thing about Christmas...has always been the time I get to spend with loved ones! I cherish the memories I have from past Christmases and I look forward to the time I get to spend with everyone each year!

And that wraps up this year's 12 Days of Christmas (Trudy style)!

And my Christmas song today is THE Christmas Song.
I've always loved Celine's version.



But Nat King Cole is definitely a classic as well!

So, as always, thanks for all of your love and support to my family, friends, and readers.
I wish you a very Merry Christmas! Safe travels!

Love you too!

xo Trudy, Scott, George, and Bruce! 





(You try taking pictures with 2 crazy cats and trying to get them to look...gong show...)

PS. Here's Day 11 if you missed it. The Cookie Monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment