Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

The only thing better than a fire?

Day 3! With only 10 days left until Christmas!
Fireplaces are the best...especially real ones.


(though I like ours regardless)


Although a good second option (or even complementary option) is today's pick...

On the third day of Christmas a Trudy gave to you, three snuggly blankets, two fuzzy kittens, and a small fibre optic tree. 




Don't you love snuggling up under fluffy, cozy blankies??

ESPECIALLY on a cold, snowy day. So cozy!

What do you like to do on a chilly day?

Keeping on theme with yesterday (kind of), today's Christmas song is also animal related...

Snoopy!!

I love Snoopy :).





Only one song today! (I don't think anyone else really sings this one).

We'll keep it short and sweet!

Love you too.

xo T

PS. Here's Day 2. 

PPS. The Giveaway is ended! I've done the draws and I'll be posting the winners later today. Keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment