Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

This song is ridiculous...

Do you know where my inspiration came from for the Trudy 12 Days of Christmas??

Being in Canada, you've likely heard a kind of ridiculous version of the 12 Days of Christmas.

Do you know what I'm taking about?




Yup, you've got it.

I find this song fairly silly...but I also think it's pretty funny and don't mind hearing it a few times over the Christmas season!

What do you think of it?? 

9 days until Christmas!

On the fourth day of Christmas a Trudy gave to you, four candy canes, three snuggly blankies, two fuzzy kittens, and a small fibre optic tree. 


Lately, I've been LOVING candy canes and candy cane flavoured/infused things. Candy cane hot chocolates, candy cane cookies, candy cane chill blizzards, candy cane everything!



What's your favorite Christmas flavor?
I also love cinnamon-y things :)

Love you too.

xo T 


PS. Here's Day 3!

PPS. Did you see the winners from the giveaway? Were you picked??

No comments:

Post a Comment