Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Two Fuzzy Kittens and Two Hippopotamuses

Remember my mentioning I would give you a kitten filled post soon?
Well that day has come...hooray!
Continuing on with the 12 Days of Christmas (Trudy style)...
(you had to know they'd be in here somewhere) ;3

On the second day of Christmas a Trudy gave to you, two fuzzy kittens and a small fiber optic tree. 

You better get ready...you're about to be kittened...

AW~! They look so sweet!





:D! Doesn't this almost make you want one?? Almost...
It almost makes me want another one.
Okay, I do want another one. But Scott said no.
Cuties!




George is generally kind of lazy...but it's fun when he's in a playful mood!




Bruce, however, is the fireball. Always crawling into things and getting up to no good. 
I had gone shopping and put my Lush bag on the bed...immediately he had crawled in and was all cozied up for a rest. (Though it doesn't exactly look that way with his crazy huge pupils!)






Unfortunately the little guy is no longer so little...and the bag split. He didn't mind one bit.
Goof.






Here's him being a weirdo again. That little tunnel/nest/thing usually goes on top of the kitty tree, but sometimes he likes to wreak havoc. Apparently he got sleepy part way through...




I'd say this is Bruce's opinion on Christmas-y things...
(Ok, really...it's his opinion on everything...)



To keep on theme (sort of), this is the Christmas song selection for today.
I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas!

This is the standard version that I think we've all heard, by Gayla Peevey (recorded at only 10 years old)...



I didn't really think there were other versions, but I found one by the 3 Stooges!
Weird...

Who sings it better??

Love you too.

xo T

PS. Here's some pictures of Christmas-y things in our house and also Christmas-y kittens!

PPS. Here's yesterday's post. The 12 Days of Christmas kickoff.

PPPS. One day left for the giveaway! Time for entering ends at midnight tonight (Saturday night). I'll be doing the draws sometime on Sunday! LAST DAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment