Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Still loving this song...

TGIF!
We're now diving into the weekend with only 5(!) days left until Christmas!

Today, I was listening to the radio (Lite 95.9 "Calgary's Official Christmas Station") when an interesting they shared an interesting statistic.

Are you ready all ready for Christmas (Canadians)??
69% said they still had at least 1 or more gifts to get.
22% said they haven't even started.
(So I guess approx 9% said yes?)

WHAT THE HECK?!?!

That is definitely procrastination. You go have fun with that...because you're dumb.
Sorry I'm not sorry...

Me?
Please...I've been ready for pretty well a month with a few minor additions!

So which category do you fall under??
Yes, I'll judge. But it's okay! :)

Early this morning, I had to take Hettie to the airport. It was sad to say goodbye, but we had a fun week :)
I'll give more details from the week hopefully tomorrow!

For now, I'll continue with the regular 12 Days of Christmas (Trudy style)!

On the eighth day of Christmas a Trudy gave to you, eight festive goodies, endless heaps of snow, six Christmas songs, fiiive strriiiiiiinnnnggs of liiiiiggggghhhts, four candy canes, three snuggly blankies, two fuzzy kittens, and a small fiber optic treeeeee.

Yesterday, I asked what you're craving now that Christmas is almost here.

What I'm craving is festive goodies! Both baking them and eating them (of course)!

(picture from last year)

Have you done any baking yet?
Or are you a baker? 

I'm no baker by any means...but I do love holiday baking! Everything is so tasty!
Plus, I think it's kind of fun!

Last year, I made a LOT of things. It took lots of time...but they all seemed pretty tasty.
Here's a few examples of what I made last year.

This year, I won't really be doing any repeats from last year...but we'll see.
I'll probably be making some version of Christmas White Trash again.
It's just yummy...and very easy...

ANYWAYS. I haven't even STARTED yet. So I need to get on it...ASAP!
I think that's where I'll be tomorrow ;)


Annnnddd onto the song of the day!
I know I mentioned this song last year and I STILL love it. 
It's pretty.



Sarah McLachlan's cover sounds very nice as well!

Who does it better?
Or do you think they pretty well sound the same?

I'm done for today.
Poutine calls ;)

Love you too.

xo T

PS. Here's Day 7 if you missed it!

PPS. All winners have been accounted for! Now I can quit bugging you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment